We have five principles at the heart of what we do
It is our intention to:
- Have a great relationship with our teachers for the rest of our and their lives and to periodically see our teachers and have them refine everything we are working on.
- Promote and carry on:
- Wing Chun Kung Fu from masters Jack Ling, Kenneth Chung, Eddie Chong
- Chen Tai Chi, Lao Jia from masters Chen Qing Zhou, Chen Youze
- Fu Bagua from masters Victor Fu, Nick Gracenin, Bow Sim Mark
- Work as hard and focused as possible every day, constantly striving to be more precise in our structure, position, intent, touch, and movement. (10 forms a day, 3,650 per year; 20 forms a day, 7,300 per year; over 10 years, 36,500 to 73,000 forms)
- Find serious students who are smart and stable enough to stick with it for a long time, and develop good relationships with them; to produce in our serious students high level martial artists in the quickest time possible.
- Develop a community of martial artists who support and encourage each other to get as good as possible and to be as kind as possible; not only to be able to fight well, but to have a high level of morality as well.